Skip to main content

Keegan

We aren't going to Keegan's orphanage which is good and bad. I kind of am glad and disappointed...

Good news is I was watching Keegan interact with the director and it all seemed good! Now I am no doctor but I can tell when a kid is not comfortable or feels they are in danger when around an adult.

The director was def interacting with him, playing and he seemed as if it was an everyday thing for him! Whew!!!

We never got any pics of him and his care package which also had us worried a little, just hearing different things about his orphanage... But it's all good! He came to us with his two outfits, toys and a disposable camera! So am very anxious to get those developed! He also took our emails and said he would email us LOTS more pictures! So am pretty excited to see those as well.

Now, not gonna lie, and I don't want this taken the wrong way... Because I somewhat expected some of this by looking at his picture...

His referral wasn't 100% accurate... Of course Ella's wasn't either, they said she was shy and timid, bahaha!!! That's funny!!! She was also said to
Be very quiet! Again, VERY funny!!! She's def a little 3 yr old girl! She cries to try to get what she wants, which doesn't work, she is getting better this evening, but a little jealous of Keegan. But we've treated her the same and everything! :)

Now back to Keegan... His right foot, I don't want to say its club, but it isn't straight.. I'm thinking a brace would help take care of it? Also, he is a little slow, but like Ella, a fast learner!! He catches on pretty quick! He's a little slower than her in dressing and things like that. But again, it's all good! I love him just as much! He's a precious lil man and I can't picture my life without him, or Ella!!! I'm so very thankful that God has brought these two kids in my life!! I can NOT wait to get home!!

The paperwork was the same, but yet different. We had to go to the adoption office today to sign papers and be interviewed by the officer... Then more signing with our fingerprints, then onto the notary office to be asked the same
Questions as the officer... Oh, a gift to the officer and then the notary...

It took less than 2 hours! That's the time it took to get there too! Which took about 30 minutes from our hotel! So it's completely different than Ella's province, but all good! :)

Panda World tomorrow!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to kettle bell class and I died...  I honestly haven&#

Grandma

Grandma passed away this morning at 1:35 am. She had been totally un-responsive for the past couple of days. Yesterday we got a call and said she only had an hour, they said they made the mistake and grandma heard them, so she kept hanging on! Her feet had been cold and almost black, but they were starting to get warm and she was taking more breaths, but still very shallow. Finally she gave in and went home! The family seems to be doing ok, just please keep them in your prayers! The viewing will be Sunday and the funeral on Monday. I am not sure of the times yet, they are meeting with the funeral director in an hour. I am not going to be at the musical practice Monday nite, so Sandy May and Jena R are in charge that nite! I will have the lines assigned so the kids will know what their parts will be! Please help them out this week!!!! Thank you!!!! Thanks again for all of your prayers!!!!

Ultrasound

First of all, thank you ladies for all those sweet comments you made on my last post! How sweet you are for saying those things! Made my day!!! :O) Second, went for the ultrasound on Monday and everything is fine! WHOO HOO!!!!! No more placenta previa!!!! The baby weighs about 2 1/2 lbs, and everything looks good! We took the kids with us so they could see their baby brother/sister, they LOVED it!! Gavin was FULL of questions though! What's that stuff she put on mommy's belly? Why do the lights needs to be off? I only see one eye. Where's the other eye? What was that, is that his hand or leg? Oh my.... ;o) The tech ended up putting up a 4D on the screen, so that was really cool to see! The cord was kinda in the way, but I still think it was awesome! I didn't have that with any of the other kids!!! :O) Maybe the trick is taking 3 other siblings in to see the 4th!!! ;o) I also only gained a pound, which I am trying to figure out, seeings how I pretty m