Skip to main content

Logged In

Yeah!  We finally got an email stating that our dossier has been logged in on March 31, 2012!!!

The typical wait time for an RA (referral acceptance) is 2-4 months.  For a special needs the wait has been right about 3 months.  The 2 months mark is the end of this month, so we could know as early as the end of this month a travel date...  or the end of June we could know more!  I'm guessing it will be June since that's the 3 month mark...  ;)

Curt is thinking it will be August that we go...  But I dunno...  I guess we will wait some more and see what happens!  :)

July is really busy since Curt has a chance to go to Haiti (kinda  long story, but it has to do with Back2Back and our church...  :)), he leaves July 10th to fly to Miami and then on the 11th the group flies down to Haiti and then he comes back around 5pm on the 13th, and then the Mexico Missions Team from the church leaves at 3AM on the 14th!  So he really only has a few hours to sleep...  and me to wash his clothes and pack in his Mexico bag!!!  ;)  But I'm so excited that he has chance to go!!!  :)

Kotah has been flipping out a little b/c she heard me say about the time frame for us traveling to China and then them going to Mexico!  She is soooooo excited to go to Mexico and finally be able to meet the girl that we sponsor down there!  :)

I told her, baby, stop...  Who's in control?  She said God.  I said, ok, right.  So do you think He will take care of it all?  Do you trust Him to work it all out?  She shook her head yes.  I said Kotah, He knows what He is doing, it's all apart of His plan.  We just need to trust Him with the details, ok?  She said ok. 

We really don't know too much more at this point, it's really just more waiting!  But atleast we know that our dossier was logged in!  That's a big step!  :)

We are going to be about $10,000 shy of what we need, but TOTALLY trusting God!  We still have about $10,000 left in our matching grant money, we JUST hit the $10,000 mark!  :)  Even if we have to get an interest free loan, or an adoption loan, I'm ok with that.  I'm trusting Him to work it all out!  It is kinda scary thinking that a HUGE amount of money will be due when we find out travel dates, but I know my God is BIGGER than anything, and He has it all worked out!  Just praying and trusting Him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to kettle bell class and I died...  I honestly haven&#

Ultrasound

First of all, thank you ladies for all those sweet comments you made on my last post! How sweet you are for saying those things! Made my day!!! :O) Second, went for the ultrasound on Monday and everything is fine! WHOO HOO!!!!! No more placenta previa!!!! The baby weighs about 2 1/2 lbs, and everything looks good! We took the kids with us so they could see their baby brother/sister, they LOVED it!! Gavin was FULL of questions though! What's that stuff she put on mommy's belly? Why do the lights needs to be off? I only see one eye. Where's the other eye? What was that, is that his hand or leg? Oh my.... ;o) The tech ended up putting up a 4D on the screen, so that was really cool to see! The cord was kinda in the way, but I still think it was awesome! I didn't have that with any of the other kids!!! :O) Maybe the trick is taking 3 other siblings in to see the 4th!!! ;o) I also only gained a pound, which I am trying to figure out, seeings how I pretty m

Grandma

Grandma passed away this morning at 1:35 am. She had been totally un-responsive for the past couple of days. Yesterday we got a call and said she only had an hour, they said they made the mistake and grandma heard them, so she kept hanging on! Her feet had been cold and almost black, but they were starting to get warm and she was taking more breaths, but still very shallow. Finally she gave in and went home! The family seems to be doing ok, just please keep them in your prayers! The viewing will be Sunday and the funeral on Monday. I am not sure of the times yet, they are meeting with the funeral director in an hour. I am not going to be at the musical practice Monday nite, so Sandy May and Jena R are in charge that nite! I will have the lines assigned so the kids will know what their parts will be! Please help them out this week!!!! Thank you!!!! Thanks again for all of your prayers!!!!