Skip to main content

Bam Baides

 Finally a REAL reason to use BAM BAIDES!!!  :)
It makes me hurt just looking at it!  Instantly swelled up!  :\

I was in the bathroom, finishing getting dressed and I hear him cry, it wasn't a really hurt bad cry, so I thought no biggie.  Well Curt went around corner to check and I heard him say, oh buddy, go to the bathroom...

Curt opened the door and I see Thad walk in with his hand to his hand and blood coming down his face, and his hand.  I am thinking, holy moly, really?  So I grab a wash cloth (note to self, it's worth getting a few DARK RED wash cloths incase of emergency...  Must go buy some...  This won't be the last time they will come in handy I'm sure!!!  :)), and got it a little wet and just held it tightly to his head.  Took it off for a sec to look at the wound, and it was just gushing out.  I'm like oh man.  I'm thinking, am I am going to have to take him to the ER?  I was hoping not! 

Curt cleaned the blood off the corner of the counter and the floor..  Thad had touched the door frame so it was on that too, and the floor.  I am not sure how he managed to NOT get it on his shirt, but he was clean there!

After a few minutes of holding the washcloth tightly to his head, the bleeding stopped.  I cleaned it out with some cold water and then I sprayed some colloidal sliver on it.  He immediately asked for a Puppet (which is Muppet's) bam baide.  He used all those bam baides, so I asked if Batman was ok, and he grinned and said it was.

I kept watching him because he seemed a bit droopy and not 100% himself.  His eyes weren't dilating at first either, but an hour later they were.  He wasn't getting sick and I kept him awake.  We had to go to the library and he of course got 4 more Curious George books.  The boy is OBSESSED with Curious George...  Then to the church to FINALLY get Kotah's papers notarized for her trip to Mexico, and then I had to drop off her PASS test at South Potomac Church, then ran into Micheal's to check out their frames.  Then back home...  He is upstairs resting now, not sure if he is asleep yet, but praying he does sleep!  He was getting pretty wound up before bed, so I know he is ok!

He ate his lunch and seems to be just fine!  I just HATE (with a passion) head wounds!  They scare me, I'm never sure if I need to take them to the ER or not...

I gave him belladonna and arnica right away and he put on a little cold pack for a total of maybe 5 minutes!  He said his head hurt, so I gave him more pills.  Praying that he falls asleep and will wake up in no pain...  BUT there is an indent where the corner hit his forehead.  ;) 

I do believe the belladonna and arnica are helping with the swelling too...  I can't fully see it b/c of the bam baide, but it looks pretty good all around it.  Will take it off after nap and check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to kettle bell class and I died...  I honestly haven&#

Ultrasound

First of all, thank you ladies for all those sweet comments you made on my last post! How sweet you are for saying those things! Made my day!!! :O) Second, went for the ultrasound on Monday and everything is fine! WHOO HOO!!!!! No more placenta previa!!!! The baby weighs about 2 1/2 lbs, and everything looks good! We took the kids with us so they could see their baby brother/sister, they LOVED it!! Gavin was FULL of questions though! What's that stuff she put on mommy's belly? Why do the lights needs to be off? I only see one eye. Where's the other eye? What was that, is that his hand or leg? Oh my.... ;o) The tech ended up putting up a 4D on the screen, so that was really cool to see! The cord was kinda in the way, but I still think it was awesome! I didn't have that with any of the other kids!!! :O) Maybe the trick is taking 3 other siblings in to see the 4th!!! ;o) I also only gained a pound, which I am trying to figure out, seeings how I pretty m

Grandma

Grandma passed away this morning at 1:35 am. She had been totally un-responsive for the past couple of days. Yesterday we got a call and said she only had an hour, they said they made the mistake and grandma heard them, so she kept hanging on! Her feet had been cold and almost black, but they were starting to get warm and she was taking more breaths, but still very shallow. Finally she gave in and went home! The family seems to be doing ok, just please keep them in your prayers! The viewing will be Sunday and the funeral on Monday. I am not sure of the times yet, they are meeting with the funeral director in an hour. I am not going to be at the musical practice Monday nite, so Sandy May and Jena R are in charge that nite! I will have the lines assigned so the kids will know what their parts will be! Please help them out this week!!!! Thank you!!!! Thanks again for all of your prayers!!!!