Skip to main content

Thad is ONE!!!!!!!

On my! Where has the year gone! So busy!!!
Thaddeus my little man turned 1 on Tuesday the 11th! Brought back memories of that crazy week last year!
Today the 15th we needed to be out of our house and that's when Thad was due! I begged my doc to induce me and was finally able to get in on the 11th! Had him on a Monday, then came home on Wednesday, movers came on Thursday to box EVERYTHING up except our beds, then Friday then came and finished, Friday nite we stayed at Jena and Scott's and they had a good bye bbq party for us! What a FUN nite that was! Then Saturday morning we ate and then we left Des Moines! We got almost to Curt's parents house Saturday nite, but I had to stop about 2 1/2 hours from there. So we stopped, then got there Sunday mid-afternoon, and we left there Monday morning. Then we got out here that Wednesday afternoon. Signed on our house Thursday and the movers came and started to unload the truck a bit that nite and then finished the next day! Can't believe I went through all that with a newborn, a VERY newborn at that!
Anyways...
Thad is such a sweet lil guy! He is almost walking on his own! He has a toy that he walks with and he goes SUPER fast when walking with it! He can climb up onto one of our chairs and if there is a pillow or a box by the couch, he steps on that and then crawls up! He thinks he is big stuff! :)
We had his party on Saturday! I had soooo much fun making the cake, did a few new things that I haven't done before! Curt told me to try them on a "fake cake", but I didn't want to make that much frosting! So I tried it on his party day! :) It turned out pretty good, I am happy, not 100% happy, but happy with the way it turned out! :)
Happy Birthday my lil man!!! Love you soooo much!!! <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhM_LbB1MXXtHldZZRRl5pJo5jd2X6egZRfnWT-UTaL9aaCHc-S2M2jy7k71HwH2GtUTYHhsYF7s0cAZBRKaP6JQmqcT_RR3eFIPFisj5AIXLqQefNwRNED18Q5OyL0UgyA77a8Mz_fbNw/s1600/093.JPG">




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to kettle bell class and I died...  I honestly haven&#

Ultrasound

First of all, thank you ladies for all those sweet comments you made on my last post! How sweet you are for saying those things! Made my day!!! :O) Second, went for the ultrasound on Monday and everything is fine! WHOO HOO!!!!! No more placenta previa!!!! The baby weighs about 2 1/2 lbs, and everything looks good! We took the kids with us so they could see their baby brother/sister, they LOVED it!! Gavin was FULL of questions though! What's that stuff she put on mommy's belly? Why do the lights needs to be off? I only see one eye. Where's the other eye? What was that, is that his hand or leg? Oh my.... ;o) The tech ended up putting up a 4D on the screen, so that was really cool to see! The cord was kinda in the way, but I still think it was awesome! I didn't have that with any of the other kids!!! :O) Maybe the trick is taking 3 other siblings in to see the 4th!!! ;o) I also only gained a pound, which I am trying to figure out, seeings how I pretty m

Grandma

Grandma passed away this morning at 1:35 am. She had been totally un-responsive for the past couple of days. Yesterday we got a call and said she only had an hour, they said they made the mistake and grandma heard them, so she kept hanging on! Her feet had been cold and almost black, but they were starting to get warm and she was taking more breaths, but still very shallow. Finally she gave in and went home! The family seems to be doing ok, just please keep them in your prayers! The viewing will be Sunday and the funeral on Monday. I am not sure of the times yet, they are meeting with the funeral director in an hour. I am not going to be at the musical practice Monday nite, so Sandy May and Jena R are in charge that nite! I will have the lines assigned so the kids will know what their parts will be! Please help them out this week!!!! Thank you!!!! Thanks again for all of your prayers!!!!