Skip to main content

Ugh

This morning started off ok. Curt got up and did some e-mails and then he left to go to a store and send out his laptop. I swear, he is just trying to get a new one! :) (for work)

The kids were playing nice and then oh my! Gavin and Skylar were screaming and yelling at each other, then 5 minutes later they were perfect angels playing together. Then they went to torture Kotah in the kitchen who was putting a puzzle together. Then Skylar went off to play upstairs and Gavin wanted to put a puzzle together. They were being good, then something happened and puzzle pieces went flying!

Then Thad decided he wanted to leave the TV Room and go exploring... So off he went to the kitchen to taste the puzzle pieces.

Its been a day, but I am surviving! I WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I got them lunch, put them all in their rooms for a nap, fed the eating machine and decided to whip the Wii Fit out! I was just finishing up and Thaddeus decides he didn't like what I ate (a cucumber) and out it all came out! So I turn the Wii off, strip him down, give him a bath ( I will also mention that he just had one LAST nite!!!) get him dressed, and now am in here. I really would like to eat some lunch, but while I had some "quiet" time, I got in here. :) I also need to get the tree down and the nativity's put away. Yes, I have more than one nativity. :)

Kotah is now up and playing, so I guess I better get going, I still need to get my recipe up on my other blog, but that will wait, my tummy will wait no more! :)

Here's to hoping a better evening is in store! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run-Aways

Wow, this has seriously been an eventful week! Starting off with the whole fabric softener mis-hap, which you can read on here if you didn't see or hear about it! Then Curt left Monday nite, Tuesday, well, it was ok, we had mom's group and the kids were acting up a bit, but nothing too bad... Then Wednesday I had a meeting at the church... It started out ok, the meeting wasn't long at all! Gavin came into the room and said he wanted to go play outside on the playground. I told him no, because I couldn't see him. I said, what if someone came by and picked you up and grabbed you and took you somewhere? Mommy would never see you again and I would be soooo sad! I said, I can't see you, so you need to stay inside. Well, not more than 3 minutes passed and Kotah comes up to me and says, uh, mom, Gavin is trying to go outside. So, I get up, go over to him and talk. I asked him what is he doing? he says, I WANT to play OUTSIDE! I said, bubby, I can't see you, so you can...

Judah's Wife Book Review

I received this book from Bethany House for free if I agreed to read and then blog about it. Judah's Wife is by Angela Hunt. I've read a few of her books and absolutely enjoyed and loved them!  I was very excited to be picked to read this book! I've honestly not read anything from the books of Maccabees.  This story is the "silent years' between Malachi and Matthew. I really would like find Maccabees now to read it since I've read this book. This book was amazing! Love being able to read stories that really capture what it was like.  Angela Hunt has done this in this book. I really enjoyed how she told it from Judah's side and Leahs side.  It would go back and forth, but it wasn't confusing at all. Talks about Leahs up-bringing and how she struggled. Her father wasn't a real father figure and in time she realizes how much her mother protected her from her father and his blows. She struggles to truly love Judah at first who was somewhat fo...

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to ke...