Skip to main content

whew...

Man, what a day! I was going to write out my meal plan for the next 2 weeks last nite, but Curt and I watched a movie, and then I kinda forgot about it! Opps.. ;o)

So this morning I had to get it done before going to the store. I told Curt that I needed to get back into the habit of doing the meal plans for 2 weeks. Now I may not cook that thing that I have written down for Tuesday, I may make the thing I had down for Thursday and switch, but atleast I will have all the ingredients! Save time and MONEY!!!!! I used to do it. But got out of the habit, then moving and doing other things instead. I got tired of looking in the frig and saying, (at 5:00- we eat about 5:30ish) What am I cooking for dinner? All to find NOTHING in there! So... I've wanted to do it for a while, but man, talk about energy. Seriously, you wouldn't think much about it! But with everything going on in this house, whew! THEN going to the million grocery stores to get it all!!! I only made it to 2 this morning.... By the time I made my list and menus, made sure all my kids were dressed and had shoes on, (I don't even mess with hair, Skylar REFUSES for me to even comb it! Grr.... ;o)) got Thad in his seat, then oh, what's that smell? Oh thanks bud, get Thad back out, change his diaper, put him back in, while the other 3 are standing at the van door waiting for me to unlock it... Let's just say it was almost 11 before we even left! If it's past 10, I don't go, by the time I get into town (anywhere from 10 to 30 min, depending on where I am going), get into the store with the kids... It gets to late! So, I ran into the Vitamin Shoppe to get some MUCH needed fish liver oil for the kids, and more probiotics for them, then came back to BJ's (it's like a Sam's and Costco, only COOLER! They accept any manufactures coupons, PLUS they have their own too! SWEET!!!). I hate going there sometimes though, just because it's all bulk, by the time you buy it, get it in the van and then into the house, I am BUTT tired!!!! ;o) But I love the fact that I don't need to get certain items for a month or even longer depending on what it is! :o)

Made it home, in one piece, Kotah helped me unload the van (what a good girl!! :O)) got the kids lunch, fed Thad while they ate. Those 3 got done, then put them to bed for a nap, played with Thaddeus for a little til it was/is his nap time. And now, here I am! Guess I should be finding a spot for all the bulk stuff I got, but hey! :O) I also need to go through and figure out what I still need to get!

I was hoping to go to JoAnn's and find some material to make Kotah a leotard or 2 for her gymnastics class. But we will see! Need to go to Giants and get a few more things, and then the market right off 301 to get the rest! ;o) Wish me luck!!!

Oh, then I have to make supper, how about pb and j? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to kettle bell class and I died...  I honestly haven&#

Grandma

Grandma passed away this morning at 1:35 am. She had been totally un-responsive for the past couple of days. Yesterday we got a call and said she only had an hour, they said they made the mistake and grandma heard them, so she kept hanging on! Her feet had been cold and almost black, but they were starting to get warm and she was taking more breaths, but still very shallow. Finally she gave in and went home! The family seems to be doing ok, just please keep them in your prayers! The viewing will be Sunday and the funeral on Monday. I am not sure of the times yet, they are meeting with the funeral director in an hour. I am not going to be at the musical practice Monday nite, so Sandy May and Jena R are in charge that nite! I will have the lines assigned so the kids will know what their parts will be! Please help them out this week!!!! Thank you!!!! Thanks again for all of your prayers!!!!

Ultrasound

First of all, thank you ladies for all those sweet comments you made on my last post! How sweet you are for saying those things! Made my day!!! :O) Second, went for the ultrasound on Monday and everything is fine! WHOO HOO!!!!! No more placenta previa!!!! The baby weighs about 2 1/2 lbs, and everything looks good! We took the kids with us so they could see their baby brother/sister, they LOVED it!! Gavin was FULL of questions though! What's that stuff she put on mommy's belly? Why do the lights needs to be off? I only see one eye. Where's the other eye? What was that, is that his hand or leg? Oh my.... ;o) The tech ended up putting up a 4D on the screen, so that was really cool to see! The cord was kinda in the way, but I still think it was awesome! I didn't have that with any of the other kids!!! :O) Maybe the trick is taking 3 other siblings in to see the 4th!!! ;o) I also only gained a pound, which I am trying to figure out, seeings how I pretty m