Skip to main content

Black Mouths

(This happened after Gavin's birthday...)



All the kids were awake and Curt came downstairs to get them some breakfast while I hopped in the shower. Before I could, I hear him talking to Gavin and Skylar. He said, What is all over your mouth? It is all black!!! Gavin said, I dunno... Come to find out, he was handing out the little balls that were on the bottom of his cake. They were hungry!!! (Thankfully it was AFTER we already cut into it, or I would've been SUPER MAD!!!!!!!! :oP)

Another morning, Gavin got into my purse and ate (yes, ate, not chewed, but ate, swallowed it!)all my gum! I had about 7 pieces left and they were all gone but one piece!! Needless to say, he had a tummy ache the rest of the day!!! Taught him to stay out of my purse!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to kettle bell class and I died...  I honestly haven&#

North or be Eaten...

Wow what an AWESOME book!!!!!!!!! I don't know where to begin, so I am just going to write the "preview" from the back of the book! ;o) North or be Eaten is by Andrew Peterson and this happens to be the 2nd one in this series. First the found themselves On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness. Now they must make their way North! Or Be Eaten... Janner, Tink, and Leeli Igiby thought they were normal children with normal lives and a normal past. But now they know they're really the Lost Jewels of Anniera, heirs to a legendary kingdom across the sea, and suddenly everyone wants to kill them. In order to survive, the Igibys must flee to the safety of the Ice Prairies, where the lizard-like Fangs of Dang cannot follow. First however, they have to escape the monsters of Glipwood Forest, the thieving Stranders of the East Bend, and the dreaded Fork Factory. But even more dangerous is the jealousy and bitterness that threaten to tear them apart, and Janner and his siblings mus

Follow Me!!!

Hey, this is for those of you who don't know, but I have a recipe blog going... I try to get one up everyday, but well, with 4 little ones running around, that doesn't always happen! But you can follow me and then you can "Like" me on Facebook!! If you are wanting to try some new recipes, go take a look... http://mandysboxofrecipes.blogspot.com/