Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ironing Kids Clothes...

Ok, I am not so into ironing clothes, let alone KIDS clothes!! But the shirt I got for Gavin to wear tomorrow, needs ironing, AND it has the stupid (I am sorry I said stupid, but I HATE those pleats!!!!) pleat in the back! COME ON!!!!!! For a little boy??? Curt said they are trying to make it look nice, but I said, they can do that, but make it easy on us mom's!!!! :O) I also need to iron Kotah's dress to get out some wrinkles... Better iron some of Curt's shirts while I am at it! He may drop over because I actually did some ironing... So if he isn't there tomorrow... ;o)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so funny, I have just spent the last 45 minutes or so ironing. I think its harder to do the little clothes, they are just too small. I think we should have disposable clothes.

angelasustala said...

I am SO with you! Ironing is my LEAST favorite chore. I think our clothes probably reflect that! :-)

Jen Mumm said...

I depise ironing. If it doesn't come out in the dryer, I will throw it back in the wash ;)

Jena said...

HAHA! I love Jen's advice :) I DESPISE ironing...maybe it is because ironing my husband's work shirts are like ironing bed sheets? NOT fun!