Thursday, October 18, 2007

How Do I Get This Out?!?!?






I was TRYING to put some pizza's in the oven one nite and Skylar was just being REALLY fussy! So, I gave Skylar one of the boxes. I was getting the other one out and putting it on my stone, turned around to get the other one from her, and this is what I see! She was trying sooo hard to eat the pizza from that little window on the front of the box!! It was too funny! She even had her butt in the air to see if that would help, it didn't!!! :O) If you ever need a laugh, come on over to the Cecil house where there is NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!!! :o)

3 comments:

TheMumm5 said...

I think next time I have a bad day I am heading to your house. This is so funny!!!!

Sleep, what's that??? said...

Seriously, come on over!!! :O)
(the house may look like a BOMB went off, but I don't care anymore!!! :O))

TheMumm5 said...

Oh, the 'what just exploded in this house' look. My house looks like that the majority of the time :)