Skip to main content

What day is it?

Man, I REALLY hate those fast trips! I am so confused! I can not seem to remember what day it is, and am really tired! I guess I should be taking a nap since the kids are, but have way to much to do to try and catch up! Went and got some groceries this morning and on to another store to see if I could find something for Curt for our anniversary! I won't say where I went, but will post a blog about that trip AFTER our anniversary!! :O) Curt reads these, so yeah.... Let's just say it was fun! :O Curt is in Waterloo today, will be back in just enough time to eat some supper, then on to band practice. Tomorrow he will be in Davenport, Moline, back home that evening. Then church and baptism Sunday, then he leaves Monday morning and will be home either Wednesday or Thursday. Our anniversary is Sunday, Skylar's 1st b-day is the 12th, I think that is a Wednesday? I am going to try to plan a party for her on that Saturday, and in the meantime, start school on Monday, and mom's group on Tuesday. So, if I seem a little out of it anytime you guys see me, you will understand why! :O) Maybe I should fix some coffee, but the way I am right now, I will need to drink the whole pot!!!!! :O) Oh, I also need to think of something to fix or get for his store re-lo here in town the 20th and 21st! I need stuff for about 30 people! I know one of meal, just need 2 more!!!! Does it ever end?
While in IN, made Gavin take a nap on Tuesday after we ate a late lunch. He was ALMOST asleep when I left him.... Well, I guess I should say we all slept in one tiny room because Curt's brother and his wife and 4 kids were there as well.... So, in our room is our bags and my make up bag, shampoo.... Do you see where this is going? I went to go check on Gavin, and there is this smell as you open the door, he basically emptied my hand sanitizer. GONE!!! Then I look at his face, he has purple eye liner on, foundation on certain spots of his face, not to mention the pillowcase and blanket.... Then all the q-tips are out of the container... My tooth brush was SOAKING wet!!!! Yeah, that went RIGHT in the trash can! His mouth kinda smelled like hand sanitizer, and so did my tooth brush, YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! He looked pretty funny, but wasn't all that fun to clean up! His bruise on his face looked pretty good, was he trying to cover it up maybe? So he got a shower, then changed the blanket on the floor for a clean one, and let's just say, he went RIGHT to sleep!!!! Oh, did I say that my foundation was brand spanking new, along with the eyeliner? Once your child gets a hold of your new make up, it's not so new.... Curt was like, you left all that stuff in there, why? I said he was basically asleep! But yeah... Anyways... I KNEW something was going to happen! It had been a week since the butt powder episode, so it was due time for something else! I didn't get any pictures, sorry! I was in to much of a hurry to get him cleaned up!! It was quite funny though! :O)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to kettle bell class and I died...  I honestly haven&#

Ultrasound

First of all, thank you ladies for all those sweet comments you made on my last post! How sweet you are for saying those things! Made my day!!! :O) Second, went for the ultrasound on Monday and everything is fine! WHOO HOO!!!!! No more placenta previa!!!! The baby weighs about 2 1/2 lbs, and everything looks good! We took the kids with us so they could see their baby brother/sister, they LOVED it!! Gavin was FULL of questions though! What's that stuff she put on mommy's belly? Why do the lights needs to be off? I only see one eye. Where's the other eye? What was that, is that his hand or leg? Oh my.... ;o) The tech ended up putting up a 4D on the screen, so that was really cool to see! The cord was kinda in the way, but I still think it was awesome! I didn't have that with any of the other kids!!! :O) Maybe the trick is taking 3 other siblings in to see the 4th!!! ;o) I also only gained a pound, which I am trying to figure out, seeings how I pretty m

Grandma

Grandma passed away this morning at 1:35 am. She had been totally un-responsive for the past couple of days. Yesterday we got a call and said she only had an hour, they said they made the mistake and grandma heard them, so she kept hanging on! Her feet had been cold and almost black, but they were starting to get warm and she was taking more breaths, but still very shallow. Finally she gave in and went home! The family seems to be doing ok, just please keep them in your prayers! The viewing will be Sunday and the funeral on Monday. I am not sure of the times yet, they are meeting with the funeral director in an hour. I am not going to be at the musical practice Monday nite, so Sandy May and Jena R are in charge that nite! I will have the lines assigned so the kids will know what their parts will be! Please help them out this week!!!! Thank you!!!! Thanks again for all of your prayers!!!!