Skip to main content

Another Update...

Don't know too much more... Mom and dad should be on the road by now, at the latest it would have been 10:30. They called about 9:40 and were waiting on the nurse to get them an appointment for next Wed or Thurs.
Dr P said that dad would be much more tired now. Which they have seen. Also, they will go in and do x-ray and then see how much water has retained and then get it out. I honestly don't remember what mom said the correct word is! :o)
The doc said that a water pill would NOT work, so that's not an option.
Also, most clinical trails/studies dad would not qualify, just because his biliruben (ok, spell check says it's still wrong, but gives me NO options, ugh, but ya'll know what I'm talking about, right? ;o)) count is too high.
They could do something to the liver, but Dr P said that would be REALLY hard on his liver.
So.. Like I said, don't really know to much more, but a tad bit.
Mom and dad will be gone until Sun, so the doc said he wanted to see him the following Wed or Thursday.
He also said that he has not seen it grow this fast and quickly. From the last time he had a CAT scan until this one, it has grown extremely fast!
So we should know more next week. Options and what they plan on doing...
Mom and dad are really looking forward to getting away and it will be good for them! Like I said before, they totally deserve it! So glad they are able to go.
Again, Dr P said I don't care if you go, just take it easy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run-Aways

Wow, this has seriously been an eventful week! Starting off with the whole fabric softener mis-hap, which you can read on here if you didn't see or hear about it! Then Curt left Monday nite, Tuesday, well, it was ok, we had mom's group and the kids were acting up a bit, but nothing too bad... Then Wednesday I had a meeting at the church... It started out ok, the meeting wasn't long at all! Gavin came into the room and said he wanted to go play outside on the playground. I told him no, because I couldn't see him. I said, what if someone came by and picked you up and grabbed you and took you somewhere? Mommy would never see you again and I would be soooo sad! I said, I can't see you, so you need to stay inside. Well, not more than 3 minutes passed and Kotah comes up to me and says, uh, mom, Gavin is trying to go outside. So, I get up, go over to him and talk. I asked him what is he doing? he says, I WANT to play OUTSIDE! I said, bubby, I can't see you, so you can...

Judah's Wife Book Review

I received this book from Bethany House for free if I agreed to read and then blog about it. Judah's Wife is by Angela Hunt. I've read a few of her books and absolutely enjoyed and loved them!  I was very excited to be picked to read this book! I've honestly not read anything from the books of Maccabees.  This story is the "silent years' between Malachi and Matthew. I really would like find Maccabees now to read it since I've read this book. This book was amazing! Love being able to read stories that really capture what it was like.  Angela Hunt has done this in this book. I really enjoyed how she told it from Judah's side and Leahs side.  It would go back and forth, but it wasn't confusing at all. Talks about Leahs up-bringing and how she struggled. Her father wasn't a real father figure and in time she realizes how much her mother protected her from her father and his blows. She struggles to truly love Judah at first who was somewhat fo...

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to ke...