Skip to main content

Count Down...

Okay, so maybe I am making it seem harder then it really is! :O) Tuesday was not much better than Monday, oh, maybe about 50%!! :O) Atleast no more falling down the stairs! :O)
I was in bed early, but could NOT sleep, Skylar woke up around 1:45 so I went down and figured out what she needed. Then Gavin came up, I don't remember what time, and ended up sleeping in bed with me. He must've been dreaming because he was tossing and turning like CRAZY!! He also managed to whack me in the head and scratch under my eye. It is bruised inside, because all day I couldn't hardly laugh or smile with out it hurting! Plus woke up with a head ache from the whack. Curt called in the morning because he didn't get to talk to them Monday nite, so he was trying to help me out by calling really quick in the morning. I had taken a shower and was dressed when he called, but then I couldn't find Gavin. I heard him in the girls room but didn't see him! The girls were still asleep, then I looked under the bed and heard him. I said Gavin, come here, daddy wants to talk to you. He said no, I want a candy. I am like get out here. He said but I want a candy! I said what are you talking about? Here he had gotten into Curt's mints that are in a plastic container, grabbed them, ran to the girls room, and hid under the bunk bed. He had already had one maybe 2. I said, what are you doing? I thought it was a little funny that he went to go hide in their room! I guess I found him to quickly whenever he had something that he wasn't supposed to have, he would hide under his blanket in his bed.. Hmm.. Wonder where he is? ;o) So, that is how we started the morning...
But we made it through the day though! It was also movie nite, so we had Alivn and the Chipmunks for them to watch. Got them in bed and watched a movie myself! ;o)
Today, it's been a little better. Got some school done with Kotah and then went over to the Browns to play! It was sooo nice! The kids had a BLAST!!! Kotah was MAD at me for telling her to pick up so we could leave!!! ;o(
Not sure Curt is going to want to come home! Wish I was out there with him!!! :O) I can't wait to see all the pictures to go with these stories he is telling me! ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run-Aways

Wow, this has seriously been an eventful week! Starting off with the whole fabric softener mis-hap, which you can read on here if you didn't see or hear about it! Then Curt left Monday nite, Tuesday, well, it was ok, we had mom's group and the kids were acting up a bit, but nothing too bad... Then Wednesday I had a meeting at the church... It started out ok, the meeting wasn't long at all! Gavin came into the room and said he wanted to go play outside on the playground. I told him no, because I couldn't see him. I said, what if someone came by and picked you up and grabbed you and took you somewhere? Mommy would never see you again and I would be soooo sad! I said, I can't see you, so you need to stay inside. Well, not more than 3 minutes passed and Kotah comes up to me and says, uh, mom, Gavin is trying to go outside. So, I get up, go over to him and talk. I asked him what is he doing? he says, I WANT to play OUTSIDE! I said, bubby, I can't see you, so you can...

Judah's Wife Book Review

I received this book from Bethany House for free if I agreed to read and then blog about it. Judah's Wife is by Angela Hunt. I've read a few of her books and absolutely enjoyed and loved them!  I was very excited to be picked to read this book! I've honestly not read anything from the books of Maccabees.  This story is the "silent years' between Malachi and Matthew. I really would like find Maccabees now to read it since I've read this book. This book was amazing! Love being able to read stories that really capture what it was like.  Angela Hunt has done this in this book. I really enjoyed how she told it from Judah's side and Leahs side.  It would go back and forth, but it wasn't confusing at all. Talks about Leahs up-bringing and how she struggled. Her father wasn't a real father figure and in time she realizes how much her mother protected her from her father and his blows. She struggles to truly love Judah at first who was somewhat fo...

Whew...

written 4-7-18 Wow! It's been a while since I"ve blogged...  Crazy fun times around here!  :) We had a BIG EVENT for our church Friday night.  It was awesome!!!  All about where we are and what we need to finance our new church building we are building!  We were to take a card and pray about a number and donate for the building fund.  It was a FANTASTIC awesome night to say the least!!! Curt and I have been praying about a number that God wants us to give.  We both feel a number, we can't afford.  haha...  We really can't afford anything because we still have 2 adoption credit card bills we are paying off.  God has blessed us and given us what we need each month.  But we want to give, and adding it up and looking at our budget and writing it all out, it's not there.  Nothing is there!  But that's the way it was with adoption!  We took that step of faith! So that was Friday...  Saturday morning went to ke...